Tuesday 17 April 2012

What's In My Bag

I use two different bags mostly, my grey River Island bag & the burnt red bag from Primark. Day-to-day, to and from work I use my bigger River Island bag but on weekends I prefer to carry smaller bags so I just switch the essentials over.


River Island Bag:
Lowest Pocket- Tissues, Painkillers and Fox's Mints. 


Second Pocket- (top-bottom, left-right) House keys, Car Keys, Attack Alarm, Work Keys, another loose work key, Extra Ice Chewing gum, and a random plaster.. (?)


For my house key I got this light key cover from Debenhams which is so useful if your arriving home after a night out, or if like me you just can't find the key hole when it's even slightly dark. 



Large Zip Compartment- Purse, Name Badge (for work), Makeup Bag, Mini Scotch-Brite Roller, Lypsyl, Random Paper Clip, 2012 Diary, Pen, Random reminder list, and two pairs of Gloves... again (?)


 Within my Makeup Bag- Two brushes; Chilli Pepper & Random Unknown Brush, Elizabeth Arden Bronzing Shimmer Powder, 17 Shine Control Pressed Powder, No7 Natural Blush; (22) Candy Pink, Collection 2000 Concealer, Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara, and E.L.F Studio Matte Lip Colour in Natural. I rarely use the stuff in this makeup bag, mainly concealer and powder & blusher every now and then.




*

No comments:

Post a Comment