Monday 2 April 2012

Haul; Internacionale, New Look & T.K.maxx

From Internacionale I got this sleeveless shirt which is button down front & a slight dipped back of about 5cm. I like the sleeveless style that is coming in and the muted pastel shades of this top attracted me. I think the shoulder button fastening is a cute touch as well. 
TOP: £16.99

 (Second picture is a better colour representation) 






SUNGLASSES: £ 4.99

I also got these brown ombre sunglasses. The graduation of the shades is a lot clearer in 'real life' compared to this photo. I think they are really cute and with some bright lipstick for summer your could easily get away without much else face makeup. Simple. 

From New Look I got the below daisy top. It was the peach shade that got me and the plain jersey back with button down detail. & it looks great with the below light wash jeans which I have been wanting for over summer. They are supersoft skinny and scream English summertime to me (considering we don't get incredibly hot weather).
The tops is slightly see-through however, so it's advisable to wear with the same colour bra or a top underneath. 
TOP: £12.99



JEANS: £19.99

















































On a visit to T.K.maxx I the below;


I love the vintage look and this photo frame 
is lovely, going to
be putting a bright picture in it.
PHOTO FRAME: £ 4.99


The holder I am unsure of what I am going 
to use it for yet, 
make-up brushes, pens, lip gloss, any suggestions 
would be appreciated. 


The Storage box again I haven't decided it's use 
I likewise just couldn't walk away from 
it. 
HOLDER: £3.49
STORAGE: £14.99

*

No comments:

Post a Comment